Application for membership
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GOLD COAST ARCHERY CLUB
- Minimum age 10 years old.
- Complete a Come n Try held by the club or be appoved by a club coach as competent in the sport.
- Talk to the club's Membership Officer and obtain a copy of the club's MEMBER INFORMATION BOOKLET.
- Take the booklet home and read it thoroughly, then fill out the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM and sign.
- Return the signed membership application form to the Membership Officer, so it can be co-signed and filed at the club.
- You are then welcome to register online as a club member.
- Download and install Stack Team App.
- Once you become a paid member, you will then enter the Oz Bow program.
OZ BOW PROGRAM
The Oz Bow Program is designed as a Step-by-Step performance program for new members
irrespective of age, gender or equipment. The program is intended to expose members to
low level social competition and allows them to develop their skills, before they join main
stream archery activities.